Forum Home Forum Home > Nektar 1969 to 2003 > The Band
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Nektar Project Forum

Fight Spam! Click Here!

World Of Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Of Rock
    Posted: Jul/08/2012 at 20:53
New pictures thanks to Mo and Paul. Thanks to them this will become a new section will be added to the main site.

ps sorry for the delay but I have been without electric and internet at home for 9 or is it 10 days because of that wind storm that went through here.
Wayne View Drop Down
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2012 at 20:55

Mick Brockett and Pete Lango
Wayne View Drop Down
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2012 at 20:58
Mick's battleships

Wayne View Drop Down
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2012 at 21:00

Mick Brockett checking the wiring for his toy battleships
Wayne View Drop Down
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/08/2012 at 21:01
richiet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2012 at 15:47
Nice Pics, could be used to update the "Whats New" section, it's been over a year, any updates on the Nektar fanfest I been hearin about? What do ya think Wayne, Fanfest 2013?   Thanks for the pics....Rich
MickBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2012 at 19:55
Looks like Mo was just waiting for Ron to stop bogarting, lol.   NICE blasts from the past. ('74).

Wayne View Drop Down
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/11/2012 at 21:52
Rich

I stopped updating the What's New over a year ago and now just mention updates in the forum.  Sometimes I just update pictures and concert listings and never tell a soul.

I have not heard of Fanfest ever someone will have to fill me in on that.

I am waiting for a few things from Mo and we are going to have some kind of contest for some memorabilia, nothing fancy, however, it will be something useful and collectable.
richiet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richiet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2012 at 11:50
Bogarting? Is that in the dictionary? Tim Bogart?  Thanks for the updates Wayne!!
MickBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/08/2013 at 00:29
Nobody can run this site the way that Wayne did! He began SO many great threads here which have lain dormant since his untimely departure from our world, and his voracious appetite for everything Nektar can never be duplicated or continued in his same unique fashion. 
This thread was one of many which was abruptly cut short before fruition, so please understand that myself and Mo will attempt to bring it back up to speed in due course, but unfortunately, many of the keys to access his sources or any deeper modelling of this site were lost along with Wayne. 
   There are only a few participating members here right now, yet every day I see many browsing guests, who are always welcome to join the forum and add their comments. This may actually result in a healthier forum, with views (from both sides of the band) for everyone to enjoy, plus an incentive to add to existing threads the way Wayne would have wanted them to evolve.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic