The Nektar Project  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2004 Onwards > Nektar as a quartet.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Nektar Project Forum

Fight Spam! Click Here!

2013 Tour Dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srtd4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2013 at 23:53
Mick,  also keep in mind, at the Pittsburgh performance, Lux blew the speakers in his
bass amp, (I think it was after Time Machine / bad memory here), and while they were
switching amps with the first groups equipment, Roye, Ron & Klaus performed " Little
Boy " , which I'm sure wasn't on their set list, just filling in the delay. And trust me, it
really sounded Quite Good !

Scott
MickBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/30/2013 at 19:11
According to the Nektar facebook, Nektar is hitting Chihuahua MEXICO for a single show at the end of September, there are no specific details or other shows surrounding this appearance, but it looks like it would be another open air festival or street fair (like Sao Paulo). 
The date has not yet been added to the official Nektar tour page,  so once again.... uncertainty and secrecy prevails.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic