The Nektar Project  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nektar 1969 to 2003 > The Visual Shows and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Nektar Project Forum

Fight Spam! Click Here!

Nektar "Down the Road"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2011 at 16:32

This IS a "project" about an interrupted project that twice was, plus insights of the final project we had all envisioned....  eventually.

Wayne has dedicated 16 years (on & off lol) to help us keep the Nektar light burning for all the right reasons....  as, like most of us, there were no rewards except the knowledge that what we did achieve together deserved never to be forgotten...  and so it is.

Fantastic job Wayne....  with your dedication to detail,  the true Nektar legacy should survive.

Now, if you could just go fix it so that when we click on a thread, it goes straight to the PAGE we choose to read....  (like PE)....  then you can go fishin'.....

Wayne View Drop Down
Nektar Blues

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/23/2011 at 17:21
New replies cannot be listed first with this forum nor will be anytime soon according to WebWiz.  However. if one subscribes to the thread and clicks the link in the email they receive when a new post is listed, that will bring one right to the latest post. 

If one does not subscribe to the topic and just comes straight to the forum any blue diamond on the left will have a star beside it that has topics with new posts.  Over on the right side the last post will be listed however, that is just the last sub forum to get a new post. I usually click that to take me to the sub forum topic then I look for the page and select the highest number which would take me to the last page with new posts.  That is just about how ProgEars works.

It is the best we can do with what we have.
MickBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2013 at 23:26
Fast forward two years.... during which time we've suffered the untimely and tragic loss of Wayne (our #1 fan) last January.  This project (and our legacy) continues... as were his wishes. 
This thread has been dormant for over two years, however recent conversations with Mo have generated new interest in reviving the plan which evolved within this thread. It will take a while to sift through the immense collection of tapes, CDs and information we inherited from Wayne... but it will be done, plus I know exactly what I'm looking for. There ARE still some gems that nobody has heard since they were recorded, so as soon as our product is ready, and the present distribution situation is resolved to everyones mutual satisfaction... everyone will benefit... fans AND all the participants...  in true Nektar fashion, the way it was always supposed to be.
Mick.
BTW, We CAN now view the last post by clicking on the arrow beside the thread on the forum home page.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic